TMK Tree Shear
The TMK Tree Shear cuts trees and brush quickly and safely in one cutting and grappling motion.
The TMK Tree Shear can be mounted on excavators and other equipment, and since the shear uses bolt on mounting plates it can be easily be bolted to another mount for use on another machine.
It is designed and built in Finland upholding traditional Finnish values of world class quality.
The shears are hand built to the highest standards and include Swedish Hardox 500 steel for the cutting blade.
Several options are available for each shear and it is easy to retrofit at any time.
It comes in three sizes to suit your machine, working environment, and budget.
Several options are available for each shear and it is easy to retrofit at any time including a collector for cutting and holding multiple stems, a delimber, extension beams for extra reach, and more.
- Remove trees safely with no ground disturbance and no high-speed spinning discs.
- Reduce chainsaw work.
- Cut and remove trees from sensitive areas like near buildings or other infrastructure where falling a tree is too risky.
- Cut and feed into chipper.
- Forest thinning operations increasing growth of desirable trees.
- Reducing fuel for forest fire protection.
- Removal of invasive woody species without chemical or burning.
- Use on tracked machines for sensitive areas.
- Cut and pile for burning.
- Cut and pile for skidding and loading operations.
The Shear was designed and built by an operator and it shows in the durability, ease of serviceability, and simple operation.
Swift Fox Industries is pleased to work with TMK Tree Shear offering sales and service throughout western Canada.
Please scroll down to see all models available.
TMK 200 is the newest addition to TMK product family. The smaller size and precisely designed structure make the shear good fit for skid steers and small excavators. This powerhouse, weighing only 165 kg (364 lbs), cuts 200 mm (8") trees comfortably. It is recommended for use on 2 - 8 ton machines.
TMK 300 is the first and most popular shear in the TMK lineup. It has the greatest number of attachment options making it the most versatile shear on the market. The TMK 300 weighs 295 kg (650 lbs) and can cut 300 mm (12") trees comfortably. It is recommended for use on 5 - 20 ton machines.
TMK 400 is the largest and strongest one in the current product family. TMK 400 was developed to cut down Central Europes big trees.the TMK 400 weighs 535 kg (1180 lbs) and can cut 400 mm (16") trees comfortably. It is recommended for use on 10 - 30 ton machines.